Laticrete materials / Latex Additives
Laticrete materials / Latex Additives
LATICRETE® 8510 Bonding Admix
Pack: Pail 20 L, Pail 209 L
Concentrated acrylic admix
LATICRETE 8510 Bonding Admix is a special concentrated acrylic admix for use with Portland Cement mixes, dramatically improving their workability and physical properties. For conventional Mortar Beds, Dry Set Mortars and Portland Cement Grouts.
▪ Crack Resistant, weather resistant pool plaster.
▪ High strength weather resistant concrete repair mortars.
▪ High strength masonry mortar.
▪ Fortifier for Thin-Set Mortars to double bond strength and increase flexibility.
▪ High Strength - improves adhesion, bond and compressive strength
of all Portland cement mixes.
▪ Economical - Super concentrated. Dilute with water.
▪ Versatile - One product for all interior and exterior installations.
▪ Chemical Resistant - Makes mortars and grouts more resistant to
most common chemicals.
▪ No Damp Curing Required - Cures even in desert climates.
LATICRETE® 4237 Latex Additive
Pack: Pail 20 L
Thin-Set Mortar Gauging Liquid
LATICRETE 4237 Latex Additive is a specially designed latex additive for use with LATICRETE 211 Powder to make high strength latex thin-set bed up to 1/8" (3 mm) and medium bed up to 5/8" (15 mm) mortars. For installing all types of ceramic tile and natural stone and agglomerates. Also for use with portland cement to make slurry bond coats for mortar beds and with thin set mortars to give improved performance and longer open time.
To achieve longer open time under tropical or desert conditions, contact your local LATICRETE Technical Services office.
LATICRETE 254 Platinum is a LATICRETE approved substitute for LATICRETE 211 Powder mixed with LATICRETE 4237 Latex Additive.
▪ Superior bond strength—250% greater than ANSI A118.4 (American National Standard Specification for Latex Portland Cement Mortar).
▪ Flexible and shock resistant; rated for extra heavy traffic conditions.
▪ Weather and frost resistant for interior and exterior use in all types of climates.
▪ Proven performance; used in all types of applications for over 50 years.
▪ Safe, economical and easy to use; non-hazardous, non-flammable.
LATICRETE 3642 Latex Concentrate
Pack: Pail 7 L, Pail 20 L, Pail 210 L
Concentrated latex admix
LATICRETE 3642 Latex Concentrate is a concentrated latex admix which is diluted with water on site and then mixed with Portland cement and sand to make cement plasters, renders, coatings, mortar beds and screeds for concrete repairs. Portland Cement mortars which have been modified with LATICRETE 3642 Latex Concentrate have a greatly improved physical characteristics and can be used in exterior, interior, as well as underwater plasters, screeds and renders.
Uses: LATICRETE 3642 Latex Concentrate is diluted with clean water and then used as the gauging liquid with all Portland cement mortars, concrete, screeds, renders, stucco and plasters.
▪ Greatly improved compressive strength
▪ Lower water absorption
▪ Improved adhesion
▪ More plastic mortars
▪ Resistant to thermal and seismic shock
LATICRETE® 3701 Mortar Admix
Pack: Pail 19 L
Latex admixture for use with cement mixes
LATICRETE 3701 Mortar Admix is a specially designed latex admixture for use with thin-set mortars, cement grouts, cement mortar beds, and other cement mixes.
Used in place of water, LATICRETE 3701 Mortar Admix improves the working and physical properties of any cement mix and provides an economical and easy way to make permanent, trouble-free installations of ceramic tile, brick and natural stone.
▪ Interior and exterior installations.
▪ Shock, chemical and frost resistant.
▪ Increased bond and compressive strength.
▪ Water resistant; suitable for submerged applications.
▪ Superior flexibility.
▪ "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
LATICRETE® 333 Super Flexible Additive
Pack: containers 3,8 L and 7,6 L, Pail 19 L
Extraordinarily flexible latex additive
LATICRETE 333 Super Flexible Additive is an extraordinarily flexible latex additive for use with thin set mortars and other cement mixes. LATICRETE 333 Super Flexible Additive is specially formulated to provide a strong, super flexible bond to most surfaces, including plywood. Recommended for interior and exterior use with a LATICRETE thin-set.
Used in place of water with thin set mortars for installing ceramic tile, brick, natural stone and porcelain tile.
▪ Makes high strength shock resistant mortar.
▪ Strong, super flexible bond to many surfaces.
▪ Safe and water cleanable, non-hazardous, non-flammable liquid.
▪ Easy to use.
▪ Sag resistant.
LATICRETE® 101 Rapid Latex Admix
Pack: container 7,6 L, Pail 19 L
Rapid setting, latex admixture
LATICRETE 101 Rapid Latex Admix is a rapid setting, latex admixture for thin set mortars, cement grouts and cement mortar beds.
Specially formulated for fast set which allows setting and grouting in the same day. For interior and exterior installations of all types of ceramic tile, brick and stone.
▪ Fast setting.
▪ Frost proof.
▪ Shock resistant.
▪ Water cleanable.
▪ Locks in grout color.
▪ High bond strength.
▪ Ready for foot traffic in 6 hours.
▪ Wall and floor use.
▪ Fast setting in any temperature.
▪ Fast, easy mortar and grout cleanup.
▪ Meets ANSI 28–day strength in one day.
▪ Minimizes damage from other trades in unprotected traffic areas.
LATICRETE® 73 Crete Admix
Pack: Pail 20 L
Latex admix for Portland cement/sand mixes.
LATICRETE 73 Crete Admix is a latex admix used in place of water in Portland cement/sand mixes. Tile setting mortars made with 73 Crete Admix are more flexible and are stronger than conventional Portland cement mortars. This strong bond is especially important when vitreous and semi-vitreous tiles are installed.
Uses: Quarry tiles and other ceramic tile floors in hard wear areas, such as factories and loading areas, should be set in LATICRETE 73 Crete Admix because of the shock and impact resistance it gives the setting bed.
▪ Increased flexibility
▪ Improved impact resistance
▪ Cement Plaster
▪ Cement Mortar Beds
▪ Ceramic Tile and Stone
▪ Concrete Masonry
▪ Brick Masonry
▪ Gypsum Wallboard (Interior applications only)
▪ Cement Terrazzo
▪ Cement Backer Board
LATICRETE® 38 Acrylic Admix
Economical acrylic latex admixture
LATICRETE 38 Acrylic Admix is an economical acrylic latex admixture for use in place of water with thin-set mortars, cement grouts, cement mortar beds, and other cement mixes.
▪ High Bond Strength — greatly increases the strength of portland cement mortars.
▪ Increases density, compressive strength and chemical resistance of cement mixtures.
▪ Reduces water absorption.
▪ Improves adhesion of mortars and grouts.
▪ Locks in color in portland cement grouts.
▪ Easy to Clean — cleans easily with water.
▪ Safe — non-toxic and non-flammable.
▪ Cement mortar beds
▪ Ceramic tile and stones
▪ Gypsum wallboard (Interior applications only)
▪ Cement backer board
▪ Concrete masonry
▪ Cement plaster
▪ Brick masonry
▪ Cement terrazz